Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

Babies are easy until they can walk, after that you can't leave them for a second. As for stair gates, our daughter Freya was climbing stair gates before she was two.
we did away with staigates when Harrison learned to crawl, we discovered he could climb them even then:yikes::yikes:

D

Deleted member 9966

We've been told by the M-I-L that Mr GRR was able to start lifting his head up on his own at 4 weeks old. Cos he was a nosey beggar, if he could hear people moving around, he would lift his head to see what was going on.

Couple that with my ability to climb out of my cot at 15 months old, I think we're gonna have an incredibly adventurous baby GRR :yikes:

D

Deleted member 9966

Baby GRR update - 20 week scan

188844_10150118528324020_551199019_6246593_2421122_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 9966

I think me Stewart. Baby has distinctive chubby cheeks and they are definitely from my side of the family. But note the resting position, hand above head, knees tucked up - that's a pure Mr GRR sleeping pose. So, we're gonna have a good looking baby but with some very strange habits :lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ohhhhw it's a boy.. :)

exactly wot i said when my 2nd came out,my eldest held her up(she was at the front saying"dad,god,have a look come here,its amazing", im at the wifes head "err,no,its quite alright sophie,im fine here helping your mum cope"),so she held bella up i said "yes its a boy" the midwife my daughter and wife looked at me "err,no its a girl,thats the cord"
felt kinda stupid at that moment

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
just to update the baby thread we are expecting bambino number 3:yikes::lol: yes number 3 is en route:grinningelf:

i would be interested to see if any guys on here have had the snip and does it hurt,i may need to get this done because at this rate ill have a footy team:lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

just to update the baby thread we are expecting bambino number 3:yikes::lol: yes number 3 is en route:grinningelf:

i would be interested to see if any guys on here have had the snip and does it hurt,i may need to get this done because at this rate ill have a footy team:lol:

Jamie :yikes: you and the missus need to calm down :smilewinkgrin:

Congratulations buddy. You're a great Dad and your little ones are just so cute :yesnod: So you won't be able to flog me any of your baby gear as you still need it :lol:

S

Stewart

Congrats to you and yor wife Jamie you need to get yourself a less physical hobby..... (;0)

As for the snip.... I've got an appointment with my doctor next week, to arrange getting it done. So will let you know how excruciating it is when I get the chop.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hey thanks so much liz ,im afraid your right we now need the double buggy again lol

i think well have a boy this time so they can both look after there sister....or maybe we shd have a girl so the missus doesnt feel left out and want another one:lol:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay