Discuss Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean fsy

Thats upto 9lbs!!! going to get a new one tomorrow. might have fit her if she had gone full term lol.

1 hour old:

4-A60F6B64-1113869-800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9966

congratulations Sean, welcome to the long hard slog of dirty nappies and sleepless nights :grin: you get used to it :lol:

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Last time I checked I was not pregnant.... but the one good tip I found that I passed onto my missus... was
If breast feeding use cabbage leaves that have been stored in fridge...put inside bra, they are cool and soothing and the natural enzymes in them stop soreness etc... works a treat
apparently

D

doug boardley

Last time I checked I was not pregnant.... but the one good tip I found that I passed onto my missus... was
If breast feeding use cabbage leaves that have been stored in fridge...put inside bra, they are cool and soothing and the natural enzymes in them stop soreness etc... works a treat
apparently
I should've tried that in my boxers when we were trying to conceive...:lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

I had to share this cos I thought it was quite funny after gathering a huge amount of knowledge from this lovely forum.

I have an electric steam steriliser for Jake's feeding bottles. There isn't a lot of worktop space in my kitchen so the steriliser is situated next to the sink under a shelf. Mr GRR cleaned the steriliser inside the other night before using it and noticed that the plaster skim had blown and was now peaking like a tent under the shelf.

So the moral of this story is, if you use a steam steriliser, site it away from plastered walls :lol: Steam actually works at blowing plaster off!

J

jwatson

DSCF1224.jpg my little angle keira. 9 weeks old now and sleeping through the night; well lucky.
started teething early though, 3 popping through.
dont think she likes the flash on camera :lol:

Reply to Tilers Forums baby thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay