Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers for long run of site work In Farnham/Surrey area in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for tilers for long run of site work in Surrey/Hampshire area good rates of pay please pm me for rates daywork or price offered need to be a very neat and tidy tiler no chancers need apply

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi there
If your still looking for tilers I run a gang of two and we could would be more then happy to come over and discuss work
We have over 17 years experience in this trade and can show you a portfolio of work that has been carried out and refs from work that we have done if you pm me with a contract number I'll be more then happy to call thank c c tilers

Reaction score
hi mate you still interested in the tiling work sorry just seen this if so give me a call on+447491067263 if unable to get through send me a txt message and I’ll call you back I don’t get voicemails so best to call or text

Many thanks
Sean kerr
Finesse ceramics ltd

Reply to Tilers for long run of site work In Farnham/Surrey area in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen