Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler wanted. shower area to be tiled. Tiles roughly 400mm x 200mm with bal adhesives and grouts in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi. I have a shower area to be tiled. Tiles roughly 400mm x 200mm with bal adhesives and grouts. Walls prepped with moisture board and tanked. It is approximately 6.5m2. The job is in Ealing. If anyone is keen please contact me.

Regards Lee

Muqim

TF
Reaction score
Hi. I have a shower area to be tiled. Tiles roughly 400mm x 200mm with bal adhesives and grouts. Walls prepped with moisture board and tanked. It is approximately 6.5m2. The job is in Ealing. If anyone is keen please contact me.

Regards Lee
Hi please send me your contact number I call u about your job . [mobile number removed] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Never swap phone numbers in public. Always message each other via the conversation system instead. Thanks.

Reply to Tiler wanted. shower area to be tiled. Tiles roughly 400mm x 200mm with bal adhesives and grouts in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen