Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler Wanted in Lincoln in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

cr0ft

Hi,

We are looking to subcontract in a professional tiler with a view to offering repeat work down the line. Ideally we would like to offer an employed position but we understand that most of the best tilers run their own business.

This is a short notice job, we need someone who can start this Wednesday coming (I appreciate this is a big ask). The job is to tile a wetroom - approximately 16 square metres of wall tiling including a window reveal and 2 boxing sections (behind a basin over a stairwell and around a wall-hung WC) and around 3.5 square metres of floor tiling including cutting around the wetroom tray former. The wall tiles are 200x300mm ceramics and the floor tiles are around 300x300mm ceramics so will need to be cut diagonally to achieve the required falls into the tray with these cuts being extended outwards across the room in all 4 directions.

Our apprentice will be available to labour for you as required. He mixes tile adhesive to a good standard, cleans buckets well and can also do straight cuts accurately on a wet or dry tile cutter (if you would prefer to work on your own that is fine as well but we would need to know so we can allocate him other work).

Our business works on treating our customer's house as our home so the tradesman who works with us will need to be tidy and use our dustsheets provided etc. Punctuality and reliability are a must for us, the first time we are let down by a tradesman that is the last time we use them. In return, we will offer £180 per day for the right tiler (a very good one) minus your CIS deductions - statement will be provided monthly as required.

Please note that on the first day I would be present on site until I am happy that the tiling is indeed of a very high standard, after this I would push off and leave you on your own. I know I sound like a nightmare, I'm not really, I just want to make sure we get the right person in for the job that's all.

If you are interested please call me on 07572 613964.

Thanks,

Keiran.

D

Deleted member 9966

If you're interested in this work, please contact Keiran directly. Thank you.

Reply to Tiler Wanted in Lincoln in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen