Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler wanted for contract works in Yorkshire & the North East in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Varies
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Yorkshire & North East
Hi All

We are looking for a tiler for contract works in Yorkshire and the North East.

We have 7 car/motorbike showrooms to do in 2021 in York, Harrogate, Teeside, Malton, Sunderland & Newcastle as well as a big shopfit in Newcastle City Centre next month.

We also have a large ongoing new build site in Scarborough which we need a fixer for. There is good areas and good m2 rates for this.

Please contact us on here for more details.q

Ideally looking for 1 tiler or 1 tiler and a labourer. Not a gang as you will be working alongside our regular tilers on the showrooms.

We are Leeds based so have various works going on here also.

Thanks!

bansko

TF
Reaction score
Hi All

We are looking for a tiler for contract works in Yorkshire and the North East.

We have 7 car/motorbike showrooms to do in 2021 in York, Harrogate, Teeside, Malton, Sunderland & Newcastle as well as a big shopfit in Newcastle City Centre next month.

We also have a large ongoing new build site in Scarborough which we need a fixer for. There is good areas and good m2 rates for this.

Please contact us on here for more details.q

Ideally looking for 1 tiler or 1 tiler and a labourer. Not a gang as you will be working alongside our regular tilers on the showrooms.

We are Leeds based so have various works going on here also.

Thanks!
Hi, i would be interested in any contracts you have in north east. Thanks

D

Daina bbb

Hi there!we are two people who are ready to do job of high quality and responsibility.we are based in and around West Yorkshire and are willing to travel.we have own van .
can tile your walls floors you name it.
could you give me call 07906003363
Thanks

Reply to Tiler wanted for contract works in Yorkshire & the North East in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen