Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler needed for bathroom in Oldham, Manchester. More jobs after. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aduk

Hi
I own a building company and i need a good tiler to take on some of my tiling jobs.
I have a job on in Oldham which can be looked at right away and needs doing asap. This will lead onto further work of which I already have another 3+ jobs that need doing.

You will be doing the work directly for me / my company and not dealing with the end customer.

First job is a bathroom.
30m2 total of wall and floor tiles.
Tiles are polished porcelain 600x300.
All 1st fix pipework is in place, walls are all newly boarded, shower is already tanked, floor has been leveled and overboarded with 25mm WBP ply.

The job is to tile the walls/floors and grout.
Price for tiling only.

2nd job will be:
1. level large floor in kitchen (m2 to be confirmed).
2. level entrance hall and downstairs landing floor if needed.
2. tile entrance hall, downstairs landing, downstairs toilet and kitchen all in either large travertine tiles or large polished porcelain.

please provide contact details, quotes, references, examples of previous work etc etc via private message.

A

aduk

hi
ive been trying to get in touch with phil hobson for a few days.
ive rang his mobile quite a few times and it just ring out with no answering machine message, ive contacted him through his contact form on his website, ive sent him an email and ive also text his mobile twice with no replies at all and not been able to speak to him?

D

Deleted member 9966

[MENTION=16192]Phil Hobson[/MENTION]

Phil, this one is for you mate!

A

aduk

Hi
ive also tried to send a PM to phil but i cant because i get an error saying his inbox is full.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Sorry I missed this, I have been off for a while. Thanks for the recommends guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiler needed for bathroom in Oldham, Manchester. More jobs after. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen