Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

ok, hands up all those who use emulsifying pads.
I ask because my local tile shop never seems to sell many except to me

D

Dumbo

ok, hands up all those who use emulsifying pads.
I ask because my local tile shop never seems to sell many except to me
I used them for a long time but dry for getting of grout haze as they glide over the face and don't drop in the grout line like a cloth

J

J Sid

I tiled 17m2 of 600x600 porcelain today and grout in Weber. About 10mins to fill joints, loaded tools into van, load out 20m2 for tomorrow, had a good half hour listening to England take the windies apart in the cricket. About an hour after grouting I washed off with a white emulsifying pad which took about 20mins and no stress.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I used old formula mid grey on 16 meters of polished porcelain 600x600 and grouted it all in one go no problem. Less grout lines and an easier surface to wash down but after a meter of the new stuff on planks I was getting nervous

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think I will stick with Bal, this thread has put me right off trying it.

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen