Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've gone back to bal grouts....and I hate them as well.......just not as much as 3000.

Have I mentioned they have ruined a perfectly grout ??

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I used Dunlop GX 500 mist grey grout last week, much happier using that than grout 3000 and Weber. Got it from Selco, think it was around £15 for a 10kg bag :thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Used 3000 pure white yesterday on rough 3/4 mm wall tiles on kitchen splash backs 4sq mts in 4 areas all in 1 hit - all grouted and washed of within the hour and 2nd clean wipe down on dry joint before I left 3 hours later.
Good-great stuff!

Q

Qwerty

Used it again last week on ceramics. Only 6m2 in a cloakroom but it was hard work. Excess grout had gone off rock hard in the bucket before I had finished the final wipe down

O

On one

Used 3000 pure white yesterday on rough 3/4 mm wall tiles on kitchen splash backs 4sq mts in 4 areas all in 1 hit - all grouted and washed of within the hour and 2nd clean wipe down on dry joint before I left 3 hours later.
Good-great stuff!
3/4 mm .....nearly wide grout territory then!

Reply to Tilemaster grout 3000 new formula in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen