Tilemaster Tilemaster adhesives

Search the forum,

Discuss Tilemaster adhesives in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

Another thought ..... price point - will these new adhesives cost the same as a 20kg bag of say setaflex?

D

Dumbo

I don't get it . How can a light weight small bag of adhesive can achieve same coverage . Does it expand when it's wet . If so does it shrink when drying. Does this make it not as good in wet areas like some levelling compounds which can expand when getting wet again . I phoned two tech departments the other day they couldn't explain it one saying I would need to speak to the chemists

F

Flintstone

This is coming out next week, or at least it is in my local shop. It just mixes up to the same quantity as a 20kg bag does, no idea how. A cross between a true light weight and a ‘regular’ adhesive, so I’m told. Some of the lads on here have tried it. I have a bag but haven’t tried it yet
Price wise,I guess that depends on the seller but my shop said same price

Reply to Tilemaster adhesives in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen