Search the forum,

Discuss Tile restoration in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tilertraining

Hi

I have recently taken up restoration of tiled floors after attending a course last year. The techniques that i have been taught have been working but i would be interested to learn the techniques used by some of the more experienced guys in this line of work.

Attached are some pics of my work.

OK having problems uploading pics.

Antony

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Antony, when you say restoration do you mean geometric/victorian floors? or just tiled floors in general? sorry your pics didn't come up.

Just out of interest where did you do your course?.

T

tilertraining

Hi Phil

All tiled floors including Victorian geometric. I attended a Tile Doctor course.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Cheers Antony, where was the course? and what did it entail? I am interested because I have a passion for victorian/ geometric floors.

T

tilertraining

It was a good course (however i'm no expert) and Russell the guy who runs it was on call whenever i needed any advice which was alot to begin with. I'm going back down for the advanced course in a couple of weeks and will let you know how that goes.

T

tilertraining

Hello Ryan, hows it going? Missed you at the Rubi demo this morning.

Hi Swanman, how you finding the restoration game?

Reply to Tile restoration in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen