Search the forum,

Discuss Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

Can some tilers correct him by linking to some listings that area cheaper - for the same type of clip?

I haven't the time to search, and to be fair, can't differentiate between a few of them.

Why bother Dan, he has been told but choices to ignore it. Let them sit in his garage.
Probably cost him less then 1p each when buying that amount

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Why bother Dan, he has been told but choices to ignore it. Let them sit in his garage.
Probably cost him less then 1p each when buying that amount
I was hoping other people who found the thread in the future had a couple of listings to visit, and get the chance to see a real price from a seller who has been used by guys on here before, rather than thinking that the OP's price is the going rate.

:)

And perhaps; giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they genuinely can't find the ones you guys are seeing and using? And perhaps they can then go to their supplier with the info, and get their prices down, and then pass on the savings to those who buy from them?

Not sure.

lol

plehr

TF
Reaction score
Can some tilers correct him by linking to some listings that area cheaper - for the same type of clip?

I haven't the time to search, and to be fair, can't differentiate between a few of them.

Yes same clips.
So that's why I dont understand , because I checked every sites like ebay, amazon..and cheapest price is more than double than my price...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes same clips.
So that's why I dont understand , because I checked every sites like ebay, amazon..and cheapest price is more than double than my price...

Give us a day or so, we will end up with some links in this thread for you to check out. Somebody will dare to be the first to post a link for you. It might just take a day or so. :)

S

Spare Tool

Couldn't link but there's a screenshot 2000 for £79.99 free delivery...
Screenshot_20190831-143920.png

plehr

TF
Reaction score
Couldn't link but there's a screenshot 2000 for £79.99 free delivery... View attachment 109319

If they can provide to you huge qty. maybe okay... like more than 100,000 pcs than we also ! But its more expensive than our clips. Wich is cheaper than your linked clips. That is 0.0055£ costs more / pcs than our clips.

So this what I told I didnt found cheaper clips than our prices and I didnt found more than 100,000 pcs in 1 TIME than we !

:)

S

Spare Tool

2000 X 4p = £80 I did say exchange rate to $'s ups the price a bit but on 100,000 would expect them to be much much cheaper and don't have to get on a ferry to pick them up, who needs 100,000 clips anyway (unless selling them on which to make 1p a clip is a waste of time) 2000 lasts me months..

Reply to Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen