Search the forum,

Discuss tile giant and epoxy grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

moiqbal

hello RJW tiling , my name is Mo and i work for tile giant , kerapoxy white is a product that we can get , do you know how much you need ?? and when for

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
hello RJW tiling , my name is Mo and i work for tile giant , kerapoxy white is a product that we can get , do you know how much you need ?? and when for
hi mo i did need for first thing in the morning im going to try and put job off its for birmingham airport just had the job droped on me , only need enoughfor aboout 4-5m2

M

moiqbal

yes dave (about time some would say!) , i often read comments on here as find them very informative , i could not resist answering the question about kerapoxy , still have the passion to help our customers!!

M

moiqbal

RJW tiling , if ok with you i will get someone to call you in the morning and we will see where we have some stock , somehow we will endeavour to get you some kerapoxy

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
i must say i aint used tile giant that much , but after the sevice ive had two day you are top of my list for all products, thanks:thumbsup:

M

moiqbal

thats great , thank you for your comments , we will be in touch in the morning once the office are up and running

M

moiqbal

hello gary

Yes thats me ,but those who know me will agree that i am not big on titles etc , just enjoy being part of the tile giant team

Reply to tile giant and epoxy grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen