Search the forum,

Discuss Tile A Swimming Pool in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alvaro Tejada

HI,
I'm looking to find a tiler that does swimming pools. This one is for a property in the south coast in Cornwall, and the surface to be tiled in mosaic is 160m2. I need the price either per m2 or day rate and the duration of the works. There are no steps to be tiled. Thanks

D

DBR

Hi, can you send me more details of job please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, can you send me more details of job please.
Click on the persons name and then click start conversation.

I've removed your email address from your post. I've also removed the text speak. Not the best type of writing to use when looking for a job.

Reaction score
Hi mate , we are swimming pool tilers ! do you still need a pool finisher if you do please contact us via private message. (Click on our name then click start conversation).

Thanks

David.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tile A Swimming Pool in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen