Search the forum,

Discuss thoughts on my design needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kevwatkins

Hi Folks i was wondering if you could cast your eyes over my design for my next wetroom.
The room is 2500mm x 2100mm with a 1200x900 wet area with glass screens to 2 sides.
There would be a 300mm bench on the left hand side of the shower area with the 1200 former starting at the edge of the bench giving a total width of 1500mm
My concearn is that as it is there is only 1000mm left to get the 600mm sink in. I was thinking of building out the wall behind the sink to create a shelf and bring the sink closer to the edge of the screen for easier access.

Any thoughts would be greatlyt recieved.

Cheers Kev:smilewinkgrin:
Layout 1.jpg

Reaction score
If you love the tiled seat, great. However you could gain more space for your basin unit using a novellini screen. 80.jpg just a option.
In a small room the glass will make the room feel bigger.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Move the shower onto the bench wall (reducing the length by 300mm) and increase the width by 300mm instead. You'll save by only needing one panel as well if you construct the wall where your current end panel/screen is. That will then give you a space of approximately 1200mm to fit your basin (allowing 100mm for a studwall)

I know this means the basin is sat in more of a "recess" but with the extra width you should get the space you're after.

Alternatively move the basin onto the left hand wall, ooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr (and this is what i would do if it was me) keep pretty much as is but swap the WC and basin locations around.

K

kevwatkins

Love the look of the Novellini intergrated seat so might go with this. Would you go for an end panel or keep it open?

R

russellgraham

I would have liked the bench in the front of the shower then on the left side. Left space should be free and comfortable.

Reply to thoughts on my design needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen