Discuss Thinking about investing in my first tile cutter. Need help in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter technical 26” (ART-2B3)

3F1D287B-00FE-43F6-A78C-AA045620A0C1.png

Or the sigma pull handle 26” 3B4

6BA12BE5-9D4B-42E0-9B4A-270A02679AE4.png

Has any one used the 2B3? I am not sure if I am losing out on anything with the smaller sigma.

I am currently using cutters from my companies shop. An old pull art-2 pull sigma and, 25” klick-klock. I just feel it’s time to get my own cutter. I mostly do 12 by 24 tiles floor tiles. I have a few lobby’s next year that are 24 by 24 tile.

Does any one know if the 2B3 can be upgraded to the max handle? An any recommendation on what would be the better sigma. Is the 3B4 is worth the extra money?

Reply to Thinking about investing in my first tile cutter. Need help in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay