Search the forum,

Discuss The worlds smallest tiling mistake in a bathroom tiling project. ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Worlds smallest mistake in a tiling project!

Still annoying tho.

Would have been 100% perfect too...

[video=youtube;MqNP1wTY2JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqNP1wTY2JU[/video]

Never mind!

grrr.jpg

kit2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Tiler

hahaha that made me laugh mate it is a small error but I bet he noticed that while it was still setting and just didn't bother to change it.... it would of been noticed no doubt about it

D

Deleted member 1779

I do have a spare in the shed but it seemed like a lot of hassle to dig out the grout, reseat the tile and regrout. Like I say... Loft Conversion so well out the way at the top of the house

BUT REALLY BUGGIN ME !!!
grrr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Tiler

but if that's the case then there all too deep arnt they? didn't see the picture earlier too and theres no silicone joint for that wrong cut tile!

- - - Updated - - -

I love that shower wall those tiles are lovely mate

M

Mr Tiler

would not be able to stop thinking about that tile with the grain like that lmao would drive me insane

- - - Updated - - -

I cant stop hinkin about it now lol

Reply to The worlds smallest tiling mistake in a bathroom tiling project. ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen