Search the forum,

Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

I am not saying you should do this but I did get the rep to call Wedi’s tech lads to confirm that this was correct and they did agree with the rep.

S

Spud

i have no time at the mo m8 but would love to know if there is any thing in that statement
no Deano I just thought as you thought of the test it would be good to get your imput on it, we can do it in the new year if you did want to come down :thumbsup:

T

The D

no Deano I just thought as you thought of the test it would be good to get your imput on it, we can do it in the new year if you did want to come down :thumbsup:
I didn’t thinck of it m8 I was just chatting to a rep and they made a statement and I thought that is one for (Gary Ray and Lee the test lab crew):thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

Deano...it would be silly to try!....you already know the answer!.........c'mon mate....I know you.....you would not fix that way!

Would you?

Lee

T

The D

Ok I gave wedi tech line a call today to see if they still say the same thing.
They are now saying 12 mm is the minimum ply with 10 mm wedi glued and screwed.
I do need to add this is NOT a method I would ever even consider using. But the fact still renames that the manufacturer has said it is as strong as 18mm ply so I still would like to see (Gary,Ray and Lee The test lab crew) do a test to confirm or dismiss this statement. Thanks in advance from an average every day tiler

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen