Search the forum,

Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

It was great fun doing the drill bit test big thanks to Ray for supplying the beer and the test lab and a big thanks to Lee who spent his time editing the video and contacting all the drill bit suppliers,Just want to add that if anyone on here wants to come and join us doing any of the tests they are more than welcome all the best Gary

P

Protilers

Gary.........Ray......and the rest of you.........

what do you think of this for a Logo? at the start of each video?

testing-lab-1.jpg

J

jwatson

thanks for the video. It must have been painfully boring and repetitive cutting all them holes. applaud the effort to make it entertaining along with informative, it will without doubt save a lot of people money and time selecting the right budget cutter. cheers again :thumbsup:
Evening all....well after getting a little tipsy.......and then hitting the computer hard I have managed to get our video together.......

AND HERE IT IS:

The Drill Bit Test

best wishes

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

Just finishing off an addittion to the drill bit test for Lee @ tile town.........
but, I have learned 2 lessons today......
1.Never extend a test.......it costs me money......
2. never listen to Ricky......he adjusted the camera half way through filming.........and LOSSED MY HEAD for the rest of the video!!!!!!!!
give me a while and I will upload it!!!!!

best wishes

Lee

S

Spud

Okay I have been organising a wet saw test ,as there was some talk about the Vitrex Brutus wet saw and the Dewalt D2400,I have contacted Sigma uk who will be bringing their Sigma 9m1 on the day of the test and i think we will need a Rubi saw in the 400-800 pound price bracket probably going to go with the Rubi Dw250 diamante unless anyone else has any other suggestions,Vitrex have confirmed they will provide their Brutus saw ,i will use my own Dewalt , Sigma will bring their Machine ,I just need to source the Rubi saw

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen