Search the forum,

Discuss The Chill Out Zone... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Hi Liz thanks! I was just going to post a "Happy Thanksgiving" greeting to everyone.

We have a goose this year, along with ham and a turkey! :drool5:

I'll have 2 slices of each please.. what veg is Mrs Z doing??? :drool5:

D

Deleted member 9966

:smilewinkgrin:no snow here yet,,long may it stay away

It now looks like it's going to miss us completely. We might get some showers over the weekend but nothing nearly as heavy as forecasts had warned. Oh well, it's a good excuse for me to wear my snow boots and carry my thermos mug with me everywhere I go :lol:

R

Rob Z

Not sure about the veggies, I need to ask Christina. She made the corn souflee (sp?) last night.:drool5:

D

Deleted member 9966

Not sure about the veggies, I need to ask Christina. She made the corn souflee (sp?) last night.:drool5:

we'll be needing photographic evidence of those Rob.. never heard of a corn souflee before.. :)

R

Rob Z

Hi Liz, I'll try to remember to get a picture. I can ask Christina for the recipe.

It's really, really, really :drool5::drool5::drool5:

D

DHTiling

We have had around 5 inches snow here.. but nothing to shout about up in the dales.. thank god..:):):)

F

faithhealer

got my bucket of salt in the van, gonna get me one of them plastic snow shovels, steel ones too heavy for the wife lol

Reply to The Chill Out Zone... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen