Discuss Testing bbc news live in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Haha well I couldn't see a button anywhere!
So I didn't see what else you could be testing haha :D
And as I didn't want you to think that no body cared enough to reply, I thought I would! :p
image.jpeg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I was test insertion of the actual media lol it was mean to stick the player in the thread so you click play and watch the news. Like a YouTube video does it. But it didn't work. Not that we'd want to watch the news, I was just testing lol

O

Old Mod

Haha that's kool mate!
I often make an idiot of myself, it's what I do! :D
But my enthusiasm carries me through! Hahaha
What a croc!
Does sound like it would have been a kool gadget tho! :)

Reply to Testing bbc news live in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views
Looking for a small number of Living Blanco wall tiles to cover an area that has been left...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay