Search the forum,

Discuss teaching old dog new tricks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stan001

Just sharing …
After years of using PVA to prime :hurray:, using hot melt for dot and dabbing tiles to walls, using polyfiller as grout (hot tip – felt-tip pens :thumbsup: – more colours than Mapei! ), using old bicycle inner tubes as expansion gaps, over-boarding with cardboard, inventing a new tiling style called ‘ceramic crazy paving’ (patent pending), using Kellogg’s Cornflakes (other flakes are available) packets as decoupling membranes, telling punters that bouncy floors and loose tiles are ‘this seasons new dynamic look’ :yikes: and only using blind estate agents to sell my houses …. I’m gonna get trained! – waaaaahaaaay – start next week with Diamond Dan and Sam.

So whilst you lot are belly up by the pool on bank holiday Monday :8:, I’ll be *** up over brickbond …. And I’m still thinking …… waaaaahaaaay.

(now where's the fun in doing it all proper :oops:) ..... :ban::lol:

D

doit4u

Why are you going on a course has someone critised your methods? Seem fine to me - some very useful money saving tips in your post I thought.

Reply to teaching old dog new tricks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen