Search the forum,

Discuss Tapeit - new forum member says hello :) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

20191127_105308.jpg

I am going to be launching this new tape for fixing plaster beads in the new year.
It may be of interest for any of you who do their own plastering.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Uk
If you have launched it give us a bit more info.
Is there a website or a video of it?
I would be interested, I do my own plastering and have always found fixing thin coat beads a bit of a pain in the arse.

Reply to Tapeit - new forum member says hello :) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement