Search the forum,

Discuss Swimming pool Renovation i started friday , pic's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
In the cotswolds , near Cheltenham IMG_4135.jpg IMG_4136.jpg IMG_4137.jpg IMG_4138.jpg IMG_4139.jpg IMG_4140.jpg IMG_4141.jpg IMG_4142.jpg IMG_4143.jpg IMG_4144.jpg IMG_4145.jpg IMG_4146.jpg IMG_4147.jpg a few pics,loverly Gardens to sit and have tea-breaks,by the pond , its an over-tile they are not having any new coping stones, which is a shame and the paving could do with re-laying ,the pool house at the bottom has microwave ,fridge, tea/coffee ,it will be covered in on monday with a marquee tent ,as i,am not working tomorrow, and yes its another white pool with greek/roman key, i have only been there the one day so far, and hope to have it tiled by mid-next week,as the wife whent to price the next one in wiltshire on saturday, a black/tiled pool :thumbsup:
Oh i will do a you-tube film of this one when i get time ,so keep an eye-out lol

Reply to Swimming pool Renovation i started friday , pic's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen