Search the forum,

Discuss Supply chains in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

ph tiling

i was wondering if anybody could shine any light on how you get onto contractors supply chains

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah right......you need to send introduction letters to there head offices introducing you're company to them and asking if you can tender for any up and coming contracts....be warned there's a lot of red tape that comes with it.....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It can be more hassle than it's worth. But it can pay off.

Go the local councils and find the planning that's been recently applied for or granted and then contact those companies.

They'll soon be looking for contractors.

P

ph tiling

Ok thanks I can imagine there are lots of method statements risk assessments involved thanks for all your advice

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If it was easy everybody would be doing it. If you've got your whits about you, and don't mind a bit of paperwork, and don't get stressed with red tape, then you'll be perfect for it.

I've know a few people win contracts and not even have the tradesmen arranged yet. And they wouldn't be wearing workmens clothes for the duration of the contract either.

C

Concrete guy

The larger the company the more paperwork and red tape is involved.

We're going through this now for a large UK Plc, it is quite a mission but will be worth it when completed.

Reply to Supply chains in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen