Search the forum,

Discuss Stupid things you've done after leaving the pub. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

re: Stupid things you have done after the pub.

A mate of mine took us all back to his after a night out to continue the party, he nipped upstairs to use the loo and never returned, after about an hour someone went to check on him and found him sat on the throne with his pants round his ankles fast asleep glass of JD in hand. :lol:

Yes, done that one!!

O

Olz

Re: Stupid things you have done after the pub.

You should always put some random numbers in the phone book first to make it near impossible to text when drunk, i've done the old drunken text with some better than expected results to be fair :lol:

I've also fallen asleep in my back garden before after giving up trying to get the key in the lock.

I never said anything at the time but when we went on the TF xmas bash last year i managed to bag a room to myself due to the odd number, after getting smashed and going for a curry we returned to the hotel and i fell asleep in the bathroom, i woke up with my toothbrush on the floor next to me, god only knows why i'd sat on the floor to clean my teeth. :dizzy2:

I had some quite funny pics on my phone aswell that i couldnt remember taking. :thumbsup:

Re: Stupid things after the pub.

TOOOoooooo, many things, where to start, chasing Giraffe on foot through the South African bush,( them buggers got long legs :D ) pretending to push a 4x4 that was really chuging along in first gear, tripping over and being run over by the same 4x4 :oops:

Loads of stuff, eating strange things ( creepy crawlyish ) Falling asleep in various places, the usual, 'boys stuff'

Last edited:
F

faithhealer

Re: Stupid things you have done after the pub.

You should always put some random numbers in the phone book first to make it near impossible to text when drunk, i've done the old drunken text with some better than expected results to be fair :lol:

I've also fallen asleep in my back garden before after giving up trying to get the key in the lock.

I never said anything at the time but when we went on the TF xmas bash last year i managed to bag a room to myself due to the odd number, after getting smashed and going for a curry we returned to the hotel and i fell asleep in the bathroom, i woke up with my toothbrush on the floor next to me, god only knows why i'd sat on the floor to clean my teeth. :dizzy2:

I had some quite funny pics on my phone aswell that i couldnt remember taking. :thumbsup:

like that one :thumbsup:

O

Olz

When I did the Duke of edingbourogh we had to go on a three day hike, they left us at one place and we had to walk and camp for three days and were picked up at the other, lads being lads, we walked the first day and set up at the first camp site then discovered the village pub where we proceeded to get hammered then get a takeout of 4 cans of redstripe each, walked back to the camp site and fell asleep, i woke up in the morning and couldnt move, i'd chucked the pillow out of the way and slept with my face on the 4 pack of redstripe, presumably although i cant be certain because it was the middle of summer and dead hot, so i'd used the redstire to cool down, I couldnt move my neck in the morning, it was agony :lol:

D

doug boardley

oh no!! post pub peeing, got loads of them!! One that first springs to mind, been out on the snakebite, back at girlfriends house and needed to pee in the middle of the night, crossed the landing into bathroom, lifted toilet seat peed and went back to bed...or so I thought... I'd crossed the landing, into her sisters room, pullled her duvet back and peed all over sister:oops:

G

Gazzer

oh no!! post pub peeing, got loads of them!! One that first springs to mind, been out on the snakebite, back at girlfriends house and needed to pee in the middle of the night, crossed the landing into bathroom, lifted toilet seat peed and went back to bed...or so I thought... I'd crossed the landing, into her sisters room, pullled her duvet back and peed all over sister:oops:

Kinky !!! you are on the wrong web site Doug :lol:

Reply to Stupid things you've done after leaving the pub. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.