Search the forum,

Discuss stone sweating and staining under cordec. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

I have just had a call from a stone company who have employed my company to fix a limestone floor.
the stone was predried in adryong room and presealed with stainstop mn.
dd

J

jonnyc

sir ramic
yes ?????
i am fed up with trying to write a post and getting timed out and losing the content.
i am really at a point when i dont want to post what i think are good questions any more and just give up.
i have just spent 15 mins writing about the problem i have only to loose most of it when i try to post.

J

jonnyc

sean
thanks for that advice .
maybe that works i dont know because havent tried.,
all i know is that i see something that says auto saved but it does not save everything i write and then post.
maybe i am just useless at this sort of thing but i do seem to manage on my internet banking and other related business.
i have to say that i am losing interest in posting what i perceive to be interesting topics that take more than a few sentences to put out.

B

bugs183

Try ticking the 'remember me' box when you sign in, i was having trouble too a while ago.
I'm guessing you've laid a floor, put corex straight over it and when removed you can see a difference.
It's great stuff and i use it alot, but i thought the floor may sweat so i try and leave it a few days.

Reaction score
Well it is going to sweat as the cordec will not let water/moisture through, and neither will the stone if it has been sealed ,and the adhesive would have contained a lot of water when mixed which has effectively been trapped !!!:thumbsup:

B

Bubblecraft

I use Tapatalk so can't talk out the timing out thing but once you've typed it all, right click, select all & copy, then hit post or reply. If you get timed out, just sign back in, right click again & hit paste. Saves you jumping between word & the forum

J

jonnyc

thanks for trying to help me guys . i saw two moderators watching this thread but they did not contact me to try and help so i am out.

Reply to stone sweating and staining under cordec. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen