Search the forum,

Discuss stone care & restoration in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi

does anybody on here do stone cleaning and restoration work?

if so,
1.what aspects do you cover?
2.what machinery do you use
3. where did you train

i have seen nu life stone care on twitter etc and i was wondering if anybody had used them or trained with them. if not, who would you recommend..... just gauging some ideas at the moment with the possibility of maybe adding this kind of service in the future..

G

Gazzer

Interesting you should say this, I am getting asked more and more about cleaning. I havent taken any on yet as I probably need to know what you are asking. Also I dont have that experience.

A

Aston

i suppose we have to keep evolving don't we mate. nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
It's what I'm currently looking into. There's a few companies to choose from who all use different methods.

One machine I know of costs £5500, klindex, and the diamonds are ridiculously expensive. Also not something I would feel confident in jumping into after a few days tutorial. Imagine wrecking someone's lovely, very expensive marble floor!!!!!!

Reply to stone care & restoration in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen