Search the forum,

Discuss Stoke Beer Festival in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Going get wasted tonight at Stoke Beer Festival Home

Checkout the beer and cider list. mmmmmmm

A fair few to get through there!

You goin Liz?

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
lol - there's a nice one called 'the beast' but it isn't there this year, but there is one similar, I forget the name now, that's 8 or 9% and we have a pint or two at the end of the night normally. Going with the usual suspects, Laura's parents, her sister and her fella. Ken, the other lad, he normally gets wasted quite quick as he mixes his cider and ale and lots of different flavours of each. It's probably the worst thing you can do.

Titanic brewery, a local firm, do some fiiiiiine ales. They do a stout that's nicer than guinness and comes from just around the corner (some say guinness doesn't travel well).

D

david campbell

it'll take a while to get through that list!
nuclear fission seems like a potent name for a beer to me

D

david campbell

Titanic brewery, a local firm, do some fiiiiiine ales. They do a stout that's nicer than guinness and comes from just around the corner (some say guinness doesn't travel well).

can you pass on the name of this well kept secret
drinking-8.gif
...............please!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's just called Titanic Stout mate. Titanic Brewery - Beer

They seem to copy popular brands and make it their own, sort of thing. They have a few pubs around stoke too, all nice venues for a nice drink after a busy day.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just been reading up on it, it won best beer of 2009 in west midlands, along with loads of other awards since 2004ish

CAMRA West Midlands Beer of the Year 2009 Stout Category 1st Place

Titanic Brewery - Awards

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dan, I wouldn't know where to start with that list in front of me:lol: , and they're all proper beers by the looks of it too:drool5: I'd be wasted after an hour though:drunk: , light weight me.

Reaction score
Dan

You must try the following

Kinver Brewery Edge 4.2%
Kinver Brewery Khyber 5.8%

these are brewed by my mate in Kinver vv good stuff if its the lads who run it are there tell them you know me

D

Deleted member 9966

didn't even know it was on Dan! completely forgot about it. i've only ever been once before :lol:

Reply to Stoke Beer Festival in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen