• Thread starter Spacey
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K

Discuss Spacey Party crasher in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spacey

I'm Spacey

I'm pretty prolific on the flooring forums and thought Id crash in on the tilers forum Why not eh
I suppose I'm a tiler as such I install Karndean every day and have fot a long time.
I've been reading quite a few posts on here about prep especially smoothing compounds and as I need to be laying my kind of tiles on glass I'd be happy to offer my input

Never fitted a ceramic or any other kind of tile except vinly pvc or linoleum in my life and don't intend to tbo :p

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have a look tomorrow. Think I remember removing the mods last time i logged in as they hadn't moderated anything for ages.

My fault really i was never on there to fix things when they screwed up.

Will have to see who's on there a lot and see what we can come up with between us. Been sorting the plumbing forum out as that was on its arse too. Got that turned around in just a few weeks so it can be done.

Reply to Spacey Party crasher in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22