Discuss South East Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rnb

Hi

Just saying Hi really ;) !

hows everyone doing during he credit crunch? We have jut set up (literally weeks!) and works coming in slowly ....

Any ideas of ways to generate more is alays going to be appreciated though

Anyone else from south east? I set up a group , but doent mean to say i dont want to hear from others anywhere !!

M

Mr D

:welcome: mate. I'm in London and having trouble finding work
Been told its starting to pick up. Fingers crossed!

R

rnb

Lets hope so ay ?!

My boyfriends the tiler, im jst on here trying to get som advertising ideas and get him some tiler friends ;)

Where in London Mr D?

F

Fred

London tiling is still suffering. I'm only getting by with recommendations at the moment.

The present job, in a nice flat in Kew, the owner was going to do it himself but thought travertine was beyond him in a small, twisted bathroom. I'm actually enjoying the job!

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Hi rnb, i'm slowly starting to get some jobs in too. A few months ago i wasn't getting anything, and had to walk away from tiling for a bit just to stay sane. Hopefully things are on the up now. :thumbsup:

L

Lucas 2

:welcome: rnb Glad I'm not the only one who's found it hard to get work.
It's picked up a bit recently for me in west London but doing other work to keep busy. The more different skills you've got the better. Good luck :smilewinkgrin:

R

rnb

thank you everybody :)

Hopefully it will pick up for us all soon . In the mean time join the south east group!

F

faithhealer

Aarrhh Female tiler, kisses had me worried. you'll be getting our regular girls jealous. (that'll be the day) welcome to our forum

R

rnb

Hi !!

Have a confession to make ;)

My boyfriend is the tiler i just hijack his emails when im at work :thumbsup: We live in Ticehurst just of the A21 :)

I wont put kisses he might just kill me lol

W

woodie

:welcome:hi buddy welcome to the clan hope you find it interesting and helpful, certainly done it for me. if anyone has ideas of how to bring the work in i'll certainly be listening, i can't handle being this quiet.:8:

Reply to South East Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley