Search the forum,

Discuss So you think you don’t need expansion joints!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Crazy isn't it!! I had a lady tell me once she woke up in the middle of the night to what sounded like gunshots and a slight step appeared on her porcelain kitchen floor. On visiting her it was evident the newly laid (by builders) porcelain floor had buckled under the stresses.

B

Blunt Tool

I was once called back to a job a year after doing it said that a big crack had appeared on front door outside steps, when I got there the steps and the front porch had sunk about 3 foot by subsidence caused by flooding but he was still adamant that the tiles and guarantee should still be my responsibility! :rolleyes:

Reply to So you think you don’t need expansion joints!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Hi been a lurker for a while. I buy property and renovate to sell or rent. I do most of this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen