Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
8 mts off 600x150 plank ..over elec ufh ...needs slc...im supplying addy .slc..grout ...490 was the price ...she texts back ..does the price include the tiles....sometimes wonder why i do this job

D

Dumbo

8 mts off 600x150 plank ..over elec ufh ...needs slc...im supplying addy .slc..grout ...490 was the price ...she texts back ..does the price include the tiles....sometimes wonder why i do this job
I cant get my head around some people . Maybe you what tiles she wants but i have had the same question asked when I have no idea about what tiles they are having . But hey maybe they think its the same as cars because a Toyota aygo is the same price as bmw 7 series isn't it .

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
some off my mates in the building game say i dont charge enough ..but then you do a quote and get a reply like this sort of makes you think ..am i too dear ..ah well im choca anyway with work

G

GoneGuy

Spent a well earned day with my family, from spotting ducks to an adventure in a local park

4FD55E0D-1912-4597-8509-D5CF3F2244B9.jpeg CC7A8A7A-FD7F-4050-BD81-B1D6B56F4DEA.jpeg 0ADA81A6-3156-4AB0-8A29-01DEEEBAA6CA.jpeg

U

Unused Account 1

Did a 3 metre toilet floor 700mm wide ,the client said fit itthe best you can,apart from being a inch out ,the tiles were 900x600 so cutdown to 700 fitted them ,the guy said thats perfect,came back later to grout ,the guy lifted them ,he sent a pic to his wife ,she wanted them 900 way ,then i told him the floor was700 wide,his wife never measured so thoughtit fitted lengthways ,then he said ive lifted them for nothing lol quite funny really

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen