Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

the famous floating terrace I did some time ago
they put green glass.... :( ruined my masterpiece

IMG-20180625-WA0007.jpg IMG-20180625-WA0001.jpg

U

Unused Account 1

Did a 3 metre toilet floor 700mm wide ,the client said fit itthe best you can,apart from being a inch out ,the tiles were 900x600 so cutdown to 700 fitted them ,the guy said thats perfect,came back later to grout ,the guy lifted them ,he sent a pic to his wife ,she wanted them 900 way ,then i told him the floor was700 wide,his wife never measured so thoughtit fitted lengthways ,then he said ive lifted them for nothing lol quite funny really

T

Time's Ran Out

Wife’s away for a month!
So had a lie in, did some charity shop shopping, had lunch overlooking the sea, tidied up the garden, and now about to watch the Germans get sent home!
Couldn’t get better.

Well now I’am in Spain, the Germans have been sent home and I’ve just had a coffee with a German explaining that Var would have still shown the 1966 goal over the line!!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I broke the rule I set last week as I couldn't help but gloat to the wife that I had yet another week off work. World Cup and amazing weather but she got me back in the garden for project grass :(

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Ready for a couple of tonney bags of top soil now.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about turfing?
Her original plan was for artificial but she's changed her mind.

Q

Qwerty

Go loose seed mate using ornamental grass seed. Most turfs are poor quality and in this heat have been drying out badly.

W

WetSaw

Anyone know anything about turfing?
Her original plan was for artificial but she's changed her mind.

Have you got more grass in the garden? If not I'd go artificial for that small area. You can get really realistic stuff and, be honest, can you really be arsed to get a mower out, strim, water, fertilise etc for that little bit?

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks