Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I picked up new car today Antonio, I have just arrived home. :)

You been cruising or what
road-rage-042.gif

S

Spud

going to have to get rid of 2 blokes that work for me , put them on an easy job and they are only turning out about 4 m2 a day each ,I have done several similar jobs for the same client and always managed to make a small profit e until this one not nice but tomorrow they will be going :mad:

W

White Room

going to have to get rid of 2 blokes that work for me , put them on an easy job and they are only turning out about 4 m2 a day each ,I have done several similar jobs for the same client and always managed to make a small profit e until this one not nice but tomorrow they will be going :mad:

What tiles are they fixing Gary ?

J

Just Rizzle

not easy letting people go but only 4mtrs a day there taking the pidlle

J

Just Rizzle

just finished at 10. 00pm
tiled a shower room ,12 mtrs 2
priced a bathroom whole refit.
got home at 7 went round to house im doing up found plasterers still at it so gave them a hand to finish. great job took em to the pub and got them a couple of rounds in appreciation.

W

White Room

just finished at 10. 00pm
tiled a shower room ,12 mtrs 2
priced a bathroom whole refit.
got home at 7 went round to house im doing up found plasterers still at it so gave them a hand to finish. great job took em to the pub and got them a couple of rounds in appreciation.

How big an area are they plastering ?

J

Just Rizzle

whole of down stairs kitchen walls and ceilings. there doing what should of been done tomorrow cause there off on the p iss in Ireland tomorrow said there up at 5 in morning to get there flight

J

Just Rizzle

Deffo lol.

I tiled 30 mtr bathroom walls and floor , tiled and grouted and home by 4pm , just in time to drink loads of beer and then come on a forum bigging myself up about how much I can do in a day . :) :).
sorry just looked out the window and saw some flying pigs :pig::pig::pig::)

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My little boy opened the door to a couple of Jehovah witnesses and being bored and only having a 4 year old for company I decided to invite them in for a coffee. Somehow they got on to the subject of cuttlefish and that it couldn't possibly have evolved and was therefore slam dunk proof of intelligent design. I then spent an hour educating them on the theory of evolution while my 4 year old wiped his snotty nose on her sleeve and went through their handbags looking for sweets.

T

Time's Ran Out

image.jpeg
Went to do a bit of builder snagging today on pool job. Going to leave it till Monday because it was too hot! Picked up the plans for another pool 5 miles away ;)- just like buses they come along together . Also booked in a wood plank bathroom wall & floor and a shower room. Just need a nice Victorian to complete the set. Been a good week.

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay