Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Day so far??? sucks.

Nearly fell down the stairs when I got up, which was rubbish. First day back at work from holiday, which is rubbish. Just found out that Chris Cornell of Soundgarden has been found dead! That's really rubbish. Got a puncture in the work car park, also rubbish. My turn to cook tonight..... I know what I'll cook..... rubbish (no seriously, my cooking ain't great), and also looked at the rota and found out I'm working on Saturday. RUBBISH!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I finished my floor today..:)

20170518_131152.jpg

20170518_130057.jpg

20170518_130119.jpg

B

Blunt Tool

Job for a new bathroom company today, told me on phone average size bathroom no wall over 3 metres long, all tiles in house plus materials. Yeah bathroom not a wall over 3 metres long but walls are 4.2 metres high and customer wants full height, bath in units in, shower in, shower doors in and with aqua panel but only to height of doors but I have to tile rest! Think I might need a new pair of steps, only 3 rung and bought brand new from Texas if anyone remembers them ? o_O

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
What cutting and lifting system do you favour Mark?
Used the rubi rail system which was nice actually.. got a bit bulky for the smallest size when needed but it was good.

Cutting I like the sigma. Scoring the fella had just a simple glazing scoring wheel. Old school but did the trick. I did mention the speed rail. Which I prefer

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay