Discuss Site work in Sidcup in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Abs

I have recently started a building site in Sidcup, Kent and now need some tilers. The tiles are 60x30 porcelain on the wall and floor. It is full height (to nearest full tile around the bath) and then behind the sink and toilet on one wall. the floor is then tiled to line up with the sink and toilet wall. You will need your own 110v tools and van. I am willing to pay £** a meter. Work will need to be done to a very high standard, so please only contact if you are confident to carry out this type of work.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Abs

No that was put there by the site manager to stop people walking on my lovely newly tiled floor. It lasted about a day.

I

Italy

I have recently started a building site in Sidcup, Kent and now need some tilers. The tiles are 60x30 porcelain on the wall and floor. It is full height (to nearest full tile around the bath) and then behind the sink and toilet on one wall. the floor is then tiled to line up with the sink and toilet wall. You will need your own 110v tools and van. I am willing to pay £** a meter. Work will need to be done to a very high standard, so please only contact if you are confident to carry out this type of work.

View attachment 84775 View attachment 84776 View attachment 84777
It is forbidden, to put prices on the forum, send message in pm if interested. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

Shaver point is too close to the basin!
Good contract, good luck with your search.

T

Time's Ran Out

It's as per the architect drawings but thank you for your reply

Your not meant to be able to touch any electric sockets at a sink or basin!
Not your problem just making an observation.
11sq Mts per room so would need to do 1 a day to make it pay.

J

J Sid

looks nice and straight forward, should manage 1and a half a day :)
are the 60x30 porcelain being fixed to a plastered wall, ply boxing? And what is the floor under the tiles, timber? :)

A

Abs

looks nice and straight forward, should manage 1and a half a day :)
are the 60x30 porcelain being fixed to a plastered wall, ply boxing? And what is the floor under the tiles, timber? :)
It's plasterboard walls around the bath and plywood on the sink and toilet wall. but prior to tiling (and the bath being fitted) we are using kerdi waterproof membrane. This again I'll be paying per m to apply.

Is it something you'd be interested in? Even if it was a couple of days a week?

Reply to Site work in Sidcup in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks