Discuss Sigma Stock Crisis in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Anyone know why Sigma is out of stock everywhere at the moment? I know you Sigma guys believe its because everyone buys them, but that doesn't explain why they don't just manufacture more cutters.

W

White Room

Just beat you there mark.:p

MSN-Emoticon-face-037.gif

I

Italy

it could be . otherwise the cause, off bologna fair. cersaie. at the fair orders, discounted.

A

Aston

It's a strategic business ploy..
Supply and demand...now sigma have got everybody hooked, they cause a famine in the uk.

Everybody that now wants one will panic and get desperate, then!! All of a sudden?? They will be back in stock, with a little price increase ;0)

Unless you do as Kyle says and buy direct from Italia via ebay ;0)

Reply to Sigma Stock Crisis in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley