Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Not Measuring Correctly in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the sigma's at all. But a Rubi I can usually fix or replace any part on it. Sigma's weren't around when I was messing around with tiles lol

L

LM

It depends on your model, it's the self adhesive measuring tape that's out of place, for example Art no:107125, that may need replacing, no big deal.
The adjustment on the locating pin on the measurement bar is for the angle not the measurement. :)

Q

Qwerty

No, the tape is fixed correctly. It's how the top part of the bar is mounted to the bottom part. There appears to be a way of adjusting it but I want to know how so will contact Sigma directly. Will take photos in the morning

I

Italy

It does not move.

image.jpeg

T

Time's Ran Out

Hard to word the title really, but essentially here is the issue.

Basically if I put a 400mm tile on the cutter with 200mm to the left of 0 and 200mm to the right, when I score & snap, the left piece is 199mm whilst the right piece is 201mm. You get the idea

Ideas please people!!!

Edited quote!

It'll grout in!

Reply to Sigma Not Measuring Correctly in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen