Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Kera Cut with extension rail and seperator in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I’ve a sigma kera cut with rail and seperator for sale. I’m a contractor/non tiler and this was bought for one project for our tiler to use. As such it’s in as new condition. It was bought from protiler tools a month or so ago for £660. I was hoping to get 75% of what I paid for it which equals £495.

Sigma 8CE KERA-CUT EXT Starter Rail 1510mm Tile Cutter 8CE
Sigma 8CEP KERA-CUT EXT Extention Rail 1610mm 8CEP
Sigma KERA-CUT Heavy Duty Seperator 41D

I’ve also a Kera Lifting frame for on another thread.

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’ve a sigma kera cut with rail and seperator for sale. I’m a contractor/non tiler and this was bought for one project for our tiler to use. As such it’s in as new condition. It was bought from protiler tools a month or so ago for £660. I was hoping to get 75% of what I paid for it which equals £495.

Sigma 8CE KERA-CUT EXT Starter Rail 1510mm Tile Cutter 8CE
Sigma 8CEP KERA-CUT EXT Extention Rail 1610mm 8CEP
Sigma KERA-CUT Heavy Duty Seperator 41D

I’ve also a Kera Lifting frame for on another thread.
You should keep it !!

Reaction score
Can’t say i’m not tempted but i would rather a new tv! I also bought a rubi wet circular saw for the same project which is something i’ll probably never use but just want and will keep, so i’ve indulged enough.

Reply to Sigma Kera Cut with extension rail and seperator in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen