Discuss Sigma Art 7A in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Hi all , got an old Sigma 7A which I use a lot , however it is cutting slightly on the squiff ( which I can compensate for ) . Anyway, to all you Sig users out there would this be down the handle wearing , as it rocks quite a bit on the man bar? Always been a rubi user mostly so not really used the Sig wear and tear . It's a handy little cutter and I just want to know if its worth getting a new handle to cure the prob .

Cheers
Diggy

L

LM

Hi all , got an old Sigma 7A which I use a lot , however it is cutting slightly on the squiff ( which I can compensate for ) . Anyway, to all you Sig users out there would this be down the handle wearing , as it rocks quite a bit on the man bar? Always been a rubi user mostly so not really used the Sig wear and tear . It's a handy little cutter and I just want to know if its worth getting a new handle to cure the prob .

Cheers
Diggy
Yeah a new handle will fix it, that machine must have some miles on it for that to have happened.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Yeah a new handle will fix it, that machine must have some miles on it for that to have happened.

It sure has ! great little choppper for house bashing.
Thanks to Antonio too for the look up.

Edit: In fact I'll take little pic when i get the new handle to compare to the old one.

Diggy

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Aparrently Art 24b is discontinued , so if someone could let me know which handle I could use it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Diggy

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Cheers guys , will get one on order.

Edit : Anyone got the 2G so as to give me a height from the underside of the bar to the central breaking rail?
Assuming thats the where the ART24F handle comes from? , looks like it does.
I could than check against my 7A.

Cheers

Diggy

Last edited:
Q

Qwerty

Cheers guys , will get one on order.

Edit : Anyone got the 2G so as to give me a height from the underside of the bar to the central breaking rail?
Assuming thats the where the ART24F handle comes from? , looks like it does.
I could than check against my 7A.

Cheers

Diggy

I will measure mine in the morning

Reply to Sigma Art 7A in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks