Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3p2m max cutter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Been looking at this cutter and the maximum tile on the bed is 1040 but states it can only score 900 which is the same as the 3d2m. Anyone know why this is?

S

Sigma UK

the 3P2M Max cutter will cut 102 straight and 72x72 corner to corner. Max thickness is 20mm. Not sure where you saw it will cut only 90cm?.

G

Gazzer

the 3P2M Max cutter will cut 102 straight and 72x72 corner to corner. Max thickness is 20mm. Not sure where you saw it will cut only 90cm?.

From TradeTilers website Quote "Maximum length of tile on bed: 1040mm (can only score 900mm)"

S

Sean SML Tiling

Yes he did reply saying ir was a mistake. Good news for me :) ill be part of the sigma crew soon. Where's dave when you need a positive comment on his 1 and only true love

Reply to Sigma 3p2m max cutter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen