Search the forum,

Discuss sigma 3dm not cutting straight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hi all
i have a sigma 3dm ,and it is cutting 2/3mm out on straight cuts of 90cm,everything seems ok and working well,is there something i can do,or adjust its been a top tool up untill now..
anyone had this happen.
cheers

C

charlie1

Sounds like it needs calibrated. Small Alan key on left hand side of measuring bar attached to cam shaped pin on bottom of cutter, this is for fine tuning your machine

Reaction score
lol.
not to start debate again,
but have a 900txn and smaller rubi's they cant cut like sigmas,
sigma convert:)

S

Stef

Are you sure the tiles are square?
I was cutting 900s & the cut was 1/1.5mm out on the long side.
I started marking them front & back just to make sure..

Reaction score
tiles were out and bowing ,its been a nightmare job over 45sqm 12days so far,been using the rubi but hard going..maybe bad technique but sigma just feels better less effort.
did a test on test tile and cutter was out as well,have made adj as charlie1 and seems good to go.
so sigma for last 2 days :)

thnks

A

adi2012

hi all
ihave sigma 2b3 tile cutter i used acouple of times and was gong well but now when i try to brake the tile its not ...please help

Reply to sigma 3dm not cutting straight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen