Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 2g 37cm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bradma9

I havnt found a price from them yet but they usually do my a good trade deal, just would expect the trade price would be cheaper than trade tilers price to the public.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I havnt found a price from them yet but they usually do my a good trade deal, just would expect the trade price would be cheaper than trade tilers price to the public.

Don't count on it. I don't know what sort of deal Dave has with Sigma. but i know he sells his Rubi cutters cheaper than my local tile shop can even get them for. ;)

afright

TF
Reaction score
Well being a Rubi man for many years of which I have six,need a small light cutter and after reading this thread ,I then decided yesterday to give the Sigma a chance so have ordered the 2G from Tradetiler,should be ok in using the Sigma as I have a old Superior cutter which is about 30 years old and still going strong and is also a pull cut.

D

DHTiling

Well being a Rubi man for many years of which I have six,need a small light cutter and after reading this thread ,I then decided yesterday to give the Sigma a chance so have ordered the 2G from Tradetiler,should be ok in using the Sigma as I have a old Superior cutter which is about 30 years old and still going strong and is also a pull cut.

I was the same as you , being a rubi user for an awful lot of yrs , then got the 2G and loved it.

Reply to Sigma 2g 37cm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen