Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 10M9 info please in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Doozy

TF
Reaction score
Quick one for those with this machine, how messy is it?

I mainly cut using a grinder outside, but hand on heart I'm getting bored with going up and down stairs umpteen times on some jobs. Want to add a reliable all round wet machine, but can't be doing with pools of water everywhere :closedumbrella::( :D

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can't see you setting that up on a customer's landing...!

I just use a vitrex pro cutter....

Plenty of dust sheets down, plonk it on the landing, and crack on ...

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_20190409_175731.jpg

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Quick one for those with this machine, how messy is it?

I mainly cut using a grinder outside, but hand on heart I'm getting bored with going up and down stairs umpteen times on some jobs. Want to add a reliable all round wet machine, but can't be doing with pools of water everywhere :closedumbrella::( :D
A good machine sold mine a few years back :(:)

O

One Day

They're quite large, very heavy and very accurate and powerful.
They need catchment for run-off too.

I was going to get one, but plumped for a little (but also very heavy) Raimondi GS86. It's the best of both worlds for me. Portable and yet capable of anything you can physically get on it.
Basically a grinder blade wet saw which can be used dry if needed.

Doozy

TF
Reaction score
The size (to a degree) isn't an issue. Looking at something that can go from say 1.2m straight cuts, to mitring 600s, to wet room envelope cuts all in one go.

D

Dumbo

The size (to a degree) isn't an issue. Looking at something that can go from say 1.2m straight cuts, to mitring 600s, to wet room envelope cuts all in one go.
But you must be working in some large properties .

Reply to Sigma 10M9 info please in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen