Discuss Shower Tiling and Niche Fabrication Question in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I am building a niche in a 26x15 opening on a 60x32 shower I will be tiling. I am using GoBoard as backer. Does anyone have a link on fabricating a niche out of GoBoard or Schluter board?

Also, question on tile costs: Since I visited various tile shops including the Tile Shop, Virginia Tile, local tile retailers, Home Depot and Lowes, does anyone know why tile prices at Home Depot and Lowes are significantly cheaper than any other shop?

Thanks

DennyH

-
Reaction score
I don't have a link but over the last three decades I have built many different size shampoo niches (shower shelving) ..etc. what exactly is your question?
Secondly quest. Is my belief on Big hardware stores, they buy large volume and get better prices,

Reaction score
Seeking guidance on GoBoard niche fabrication for a 26x15 opening in a 60x32 shower. Any helpful links or insights appreciated. Also, curious about the significant price difference in tiles between Home Depot/Lowes and specialty tile shops like Tile Shop or Virginia Tile. Any thoughts on this?

Reply to Shower Tiling and Niche Fabrication Question in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay