Search the forum,

Discuss Shocking New build tiling. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

Welcome to Britain...you are tuned into 'Reality FM'

when i was on the plots into peoples houses who have just moved in the most famous saying was "I LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NEW HOUSE AGAIN"

one site i was on the whole block of flats flooded due to the boiler not installed correctly the flats were all done and ready for the tenants to move in then it was delayed for 2 months

G

GazTech

when i was on the plots into peoples houses who have just moved in the most famous saying was "I LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NEW HOUSE AGAIN"

one site i was on the whole block of flats flooded due to the boiler not installed correctly the flats were all done and ready for the tenants to move in then it was delayed for 2 months
Sad state of affairs Lee mate, although we can laugh...peoples lives are badly disrupted due to poor service and the greed of the builders...I have no sympathy when builders go bust due to mis-management...but I feel for the people left in the wake....Gaz

A

Aoife O Keeffe

Hello, just recently bought a new build, not only did the tiler defecate on my brand new front room floor due to no toilets, he messed up 3 bathrooms and our kitchen, any help is much appreciated thanks

A

Aoife O Keeffe

Hello, just recently bought a new build, not only did the tiler defecate on my brand new front room floor due to no toilets, he messed up 3 bathrooms and our kitchen, any help is much appreciated thanks

Reply to Shocking New build tiling. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen