Currently reading:
Sharpening a tile cutting disc

Search the forum,

Discuss Sharpening a tile cutting disc in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Sharpening a tile cutting disc in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views
So probably a basic question but this is my first attempt at tiling and want to get it absolutely right. If I start with a full tile from the upstands, there are several sockets which would be in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement