Search the forum,

Discuss Setting out Herringbone pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jimbobble

Enjoyed doing the herringbone a lot.
Have to say some great advice which was ACE!
& some total d**s**t advice in the mix too.
I'm wondering are there really tilers out there who can't set out properly?
Took me a while to get the jist of the pattern but realised it was the same as any other set out when I got into it.
Thanks for the help, always useful using this forum :)

On another note; a mate got me onto this arty stuff in London which I quite like.
gateways Adam Nathaniel Furman - Google Search - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gateways+Adam+Nathaniel+Furman&client=firefox-b&sa=X&dcr=0&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0ahUKEwjktI7AgbnWAhVoBsAKHS5QCH4Q7AkIRg&biw=1101&bih=780#imgrc=QV4vXYRLX0S0DM:

If you can be bothered digging about there's a more in depth video online where they walk through it (can't find the link sorry).
& there's a herringbone pattern in there which is awesome!
It's hard to describe but double diagonal, descending vertical over one tile width (or something like that - lovely work though)

IMG_20170922_135135.jpg

Reply to Setting out Herringbone pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen