Search the forum,

Discuss Self Leveling Compound. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lincoln-tiler

Hi all. Wheres the best place you have found to get self leveling compound. Answers appreciated. Got a big job coming up!

D

DHTiling

Has to be CTD for Weber floor flex price wise... if you buy over the phone for delivery.. then PHG for Tilemaster SLC..

I

Ian

I use Weber nowadays, you're nearest CTD is Nottingham I think. Ultra level it one was on offer at topps 3 bags for £36, not sure if that deal is still on, don't use topps much any more.

C

charlie1

Timber or concrete? Mapei are doing a non flexi one for around a tender, never used it thou but water ratio looks favourable for decent results

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
I used Tilemaster the other week, needed 12 bags of the stuff. I paid £12 a bag!! bargain. Topps were doing a promo on 3bags of LevelIt for 30£. Ask them if they will still do it.

R

Rossymcg

£11 quid a bag of tile master level flex, nice tackle as well from emc Nottingham or Loughborough

Reply to Self Leveling Compound. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen